Growing the local ICT industry
With 82 per cent of AIIA’s members small-to-medium enterprises, developing a thriving Australian ICT industry that grows rapidly into the future is a priority for the association and its members.
AIIA’s approach to industry growth incorporates:
- nurturing a business culture that supports collaboration
- advancing export opportunities to help companies succeed in global markets
- working with government to ensure all companies can compete for government work on a level playing field
- driving ready access to investment and capital
- fostering a policy environment that values entrepreneurship.
Our programs include:
- CollabIT, a networking and business development program which helps like-minded companies form collaborative networks, source new markets and increase sales.
- MultiPLIERS, a program for multinational ICT companies, which attracts and aligns foreign investment in Australian businesses and member companies.
- Business networks, which bring together software companies that develop and innovate on Microsoft’s .Net platform to overcome the challenges that SME developers face in the ICT sector.
- The International Trade Network, which works in collaboration with Austrade to develop new markets, trading partners and international connections.
General Manager, Government Relations and Policy
(02) 6281 9444