The most trusted source of salary info
Aon Hewitt has had
a long-standing affiliation with the Australian Information Industry
Association (AIIA), producing on their behalf the AIIA Survey of Salaries &
Remuneration Packaging within the ICT Industry on a biannual basis.
The survey is
specific to organisations within the Information and Communications Technology
Industry and has grown rapidly since its inception in 1988, reflecting the
increasing emphasis on IT as the driving force behind progressive organisations
reputation as the key source of remuneration and benefits information in the
Australian ICT market is continuously supported by the Contributor list and
active participation of the nominated Steering Committee. Current Steering
Committee members include:
- Aon Hewitt
- Hewlett Packard Australia
- SingTel Optus Pty Ltd
- Ericsson Australia Pty
The survey contains
remuneration data for over 40,000 employees from over 70 organisations
operating in all states of Australia. Market data is available for
approximately 260 individual positions. Below you will find a survey info pack
which gives you a broad overview of the positions covered, current contributing
organisations and a sample of the presentation of remuneration data.
An annual subscription to the
survey gives you two reports per year, including the remuneration tables in PDF
format, and detailed analysis of market trends and movements. In addition, you
also get access to our online data centre which allows you additional functionality
to filter and tailor the data to your organisation’s specific needs, and there
are regular invitations to biannual participant-only remuneration forums.
Survey Info Pack (PDF 0.8mb)
Note: AIIA members receive a 50% discount in subscribing to the survey
|Our Most Recent Report
- Market remuneration and salary packaging information for over 41,000 employees
across 71 organisations.
- Access to Australia's largest and most reliable salary database.
- Online remuneration data through Data Centre that can be filtered by state, organisation size
and sub-industry according to your specific data needs.
- Comprehensive data on all the major elements of the remuneration package - salary, benefits and short and long-term incentives.
- 12-month coverage of actual salary movements and forecasts for the coming year.
- Employee attrition trends.
- 'Career Levels' section that provides separate remuneration tables for each Job Family which can be used to enhance job matching, or as an alternative source of data for non-standard positions.
- Detailed, full-page Position Descriptions for all positions covered in the survey.
- Economic Commentary containing summary of general trends, up-to-date national and global economic indicators and job vacancy data.
- A Pulse
Survey on current industry trends.
An annual subscription includes two reports (and access to associated online
data), released in August and March.
A participant only
Remuneration Forum is held following the release of each report and is a great opportunity to get a
better understanding of industry trends and challenges as well as network with
HR and Remuneration professionals working in the ICT industry.
|How to Subscribe
||Subscribing is easy. Simply complete
and return the Remuneration Report Order Form available below. Access to
this report is available exclusively through participation. Further information on how to
access the report and submit data will be forwarded to you on receipt of
your Order Form.
||The provision of your organisation's remuneration data is a condition of
participation in this salary survey.
This ensures the veracity of the data provided in the Remuneration Report. Our
customised data input software 'Rapid Rem' makes submitting remuneration data a
simple process and our
dedicated team of remuneration specialists can assist you with this.
|Prices and Order Form
||Australian Survey Prices and Order Form
||Questions regarding job roles or the survey process please contact Aon Hewitt:
(02) 9253 8256
To check your company’s membership status please contact AIIA: