Is IT costing you the earth?
Reduce business costs with smarter information and communication technology (ICT)
This forum will focus on the latest green ICT products as well as ICT systems and tools. Find out how to stop
wasting money on energy, understand what to look for in technology and get on the road to sustainability.
Reduce your overheads:
Find out about the latest innovative technologies and best practices in ICT including energy efficiency, staff behaviour, procurement, measuring for sustainability and the Cloud.
Find out how others did it:
Listen to local case studies on tried and tested sustainable solutions that will help you to make informed decisions.
Build networks to improve your bottom line:
Meet local business and professionals who can assist you on your path to success.
Get ahead of competitors:
Visit the trade display tables to see the best of the best products and services available. Discover the latest grants and funding available to make your business more sustainable, affordably.
Who should attend?
• ICT providers, suppliers and technicians
• Directors and Managers of ICT departments
• Accountants and Office Managers
• Purchasing and Procurement Managers
• Facilities Managers
• Business Development Managers
• Manufacturers looking to smarten up processes
• Home and small business owners
• Office Professionals
• Schools, Colleges, Libraries and Universities
• Wholesalers and Retailers
• Logistics Managers
• Charities, NGOs and Welfare Groups
• Any business looking to improve their sustainability, save money and gain a competitive edge.