AIIA connects Western Australian member companies to a network of local contacts, local events, local information and local business opportunities. AIIA has a strong presence in Western Australia, with more than 75 member companies.
AIIA's interests and activities in WA are undertaken by our WA Committee, an elected group of representatives from AIIA member companies who work on a voluntary basis to assist the association and the ICT industry.
AIIA in WA:
- Offers knowledge, advice, contacts and business opportunities to people in AIIA member companies throughout WA.
- Hosts a vibrant events programs of business breakfasts, CIO luncheons, member showcases and workshops which provide insight into industry trends, valuable market intelligence and regular networking opportunities.
- Presents an annual WA Government ICT Symposium, which links the ICT industry to WA Government CIOs and decision-makers.
- Works with the WA Government to develop policies that support the growth of the WA ICT industry.
- Promotes local ICT capability through our Platinum Sponsorship of the WA IT&T Awards.
AIIA WA Council Chair