Australian Information Industry Association
Each year, the AIIA hosts over 100 events, providing our members and the ICT industry with many opportunities to engage with thousands of executives and leaders from across many industry sectors and government.
These events provide opportunities to build new and deeper relationships with customers in strategic non-sales environments, to hear intimate perspectives on market and business challenges and opportunities. AIIA is often first to market with events featuring captivating speakers and panelists in new executives roles. Our events are regularly used as platforms to collaborate with governments to help shape economic policy settings.
For marketing, policy and business development executives, AIIA events offer a compelling return on investment through high value content and measurable audience engagement opportunities through the planning, delivery and post-event follow-up phases of event lifecycle.
For sponsors of AIIA events,specific opportunities and benefits include:
- Launching your thought leadership and research assets
- Showcasing your customer achievements by having customer executives deliver key note presentations or participate in panel forums
- Developing depth of relationship with customers and prospects through pre-event planning processes and meetings, VIP prefunction forums, event program delivery and post-event engagements
- Inviting your customers and partners to attend AIIA events
- Profiling your brand through distinguished visual advertisements and signage
- Demonstrating your market leadership
- Securing media coverage
- Cost savings by leveraging existing AIIA investment in major events rather than developing your own events from scratch and avoiding the headache of event logistics and last minute surprises
- Choice in sponsorship tiers and products
- Options to pre-purchase sponsorship maximising market budget cycles.
For further information
For more information on the benefits of becoming a sponsor of the AIIA events program please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org