Australian Information Industry Association
Date: Monday 11 September 2017
Time: 9am – 12.30pm (includes a 15 minute break)
Where: AIIA Living Lab, 263 Sturt St, Adelaide
Enquiries: Steven Travers firstname.lastname@example.org
AIIA Member Price:$75 + GST Table of : $ + GST
Non-Member Price:$75 + GST Table of : $ + GST
How Winners become Champion Collaborators across Multi-disciplinary Teams
What you will gain from this workshop:
- Understanding of how the "In the Zone" culture affects behaviour and outcomes for multi-disciplinary teams.
- Work collaboratively together as a team to constantly innovate by learning how to debunk unexamined/limiting stories and judgements that limit the mind.
- Know how to stop blaming others and use the combined power of the team to find creative solutions as a team.
- Learn how to consistently feel good, so that you spontaneously provide exceptional customer service to clients and fellow team members.
- Gain tools to sharpen your mind and improve your capacity to prioritise what is important when competing urgent issues surface.
- Save time and increase productivity by gaining the clarity to effortlessly tap into creativity and effective problem solving.
- In a calm, rational state, be able to readily make decisions promptly and without angst.
- Be able to reduce feeling stress and pressured by targets and deadlines.
- Re-energise, sleep well and start the day inspired, so that you can perform at your peak.
- Be present with your family – avoid giving them the leftovers of your energy
- Increase your wellbeing, reduce your stress and increase your enjoyment of life.
- Take away the set of 2 Mind Sharpeners (mp3 tools), so that you can experience the joy of being in the Zone at work and at home every day.
(Each participant will receive a link to download the set of 2 Mind Sharpeners (mp3 tools))
Terms and Conditions