Australian Information Industry Association
Students in STEM, embark on the iAwards journey!
The iAwards is a future focused initiative that brings students alongside industry to celebrate innovation in technology. We are looking now for school students and undergraduates that are working on innovative technology projects to enter their innovations.
Student entry categories
The iAwards is an effective launching pad for innovators to present themselves, regardless of their age or experience. We offer school student categories, as well as an undergraduate student category.
Junior Students category
Senior Students category
Undergraduate Tertiary Students category
For the most outstanding project undertaken by an undergraduate tertiary student or group of students enrolled with a registered tertiary institution.
Why you should enter:
- Showcase your innovation in up to three levels - state, national and international
- Receive valuable feedback during a robust judging process
- Attract the attention of the ICT and wider business industry, as well as government
- Gain access to mentoring workshops
- Participate in the iAwards Innovation Showcase
- Compete in the National iAwards PitchFest competition
- Gain recognition and media exposure
Come on young innovators, enter the 2020 iAwards for FREE to gain recognition and exposure for your innovation!