Australian Information Industry Association
12 days to go to submit your entry and a chance to win tickets to the iAwards State Gala Dinner!
Friday, 02 Mar 2018
Great news! We’ve heard your feedback and we’re happy to announce that iAwards entries have been extended until Friday 16 March 5pm AEDT. Student entries close on 3 April. Start (or finish!) your entry at https://iawards.awardsplatform.com.
Enter now for the opportunity to be recognised as Australia's leading digital innovators and to go into the draw to win two tickets at the State iAwards Gala Dinner of your choice. All you need to do is simply complete the question in 50 words or less, “What will winning a 2018 iAwards mean to you?”. Terms and conditions apply.
iAWARDS PROMOTION FOR GAME OF SKILL – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third-party rights.
2. Employees of the promoter are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
3. To enter, entrants must have a completed submission in the 2018 iAwards via https://iawards.awardsplatform.com and answer the game of skill question, “What will winning a 2018 iAwards mean to you?”, Friday 16 March 5pm AEDT. Only one entry is permitted per person. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
4. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
6. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
7. The prize is two (2) tickets to the 2018 iAwards State Gala Dinner in the location of choice limited to NSW, VIC, QLD, ACT and SA at the value of $300 or less. WA and TAS iAwards State Gala Dinners do not apply as they are run by other organisations. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
8. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental consent to enter the draw.
9. If a prize winner is under the age of 18 years old, they must be accompanied to the 2018 iAwards State Gala Dinner by a parent, guardian or teacher.
10. The prize is subject to availability as determined by the Promotor. The prize is valid from 17 May – 14 June, 2018.
11.By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
12. Promotion commences 5 March 2018 and closes Friday 16 March 5pm AEDT.
13. All entries become the property of AIIA. The AIIA may use the entrant's names and literary pieces for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes. Literary pieces will be published in an anonymised format
14. The Promoter is the Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA), Unit 4, 131 Canberra Avenue, Griffith, ACT, 2603. ABN 19 008 568 036.
15. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
16. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by AIIA, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
17. Entries will be judged by qualitied judges at AIIA on 9 April 2018 and the winner’s name will be published on at www.iawards.com.au within the blog section of the website within five (5) days of the draw.
18. The winner will be notified in writing by email within 5 (five) working days of the date of judging of the draw.
19. If the AIIA is unable to contact the winner within thirty (30) days of the draw and the AIIA has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then the AIIA will award the prize to another valid entrant.
21. This promotion does not impact the judging and competition results of the 2018 iAwards. More details at https://www.aiia.com.au/iawards/competition/terms-and-conditions