Australian Information Industry Association
The Australian Information Industry Association is created by members, for members.
Australia's peak association for the digital industry represents the information, communications, technology and related industries in Australia.
The Members of the AIIA are organisations - all employees of the Member organisation are included in the membership and enjoy member benefits.
AIIA membership is open to organisations providing digital goods and services across all industry sectors in Australia. Associate membership is available to Educational institutions and Government departments.
Non-members and individuals can join our mailing list to receive information about events, but do not receive the weekly email newsletter, and cannot access member-only content, discounts or services.
AIIA Membership Types
- Full Member - an organisation whose primary or intended business is the commercial provision of digital goods and services.
- Associate Member – an entity that is not a supplier, but is as an internal user of digital goods and services, specifically educational institutions and government agencies.
- Incubator Member - a digital business incubator organisation, which provides support for start-ups and early stage businesses in the digital sector.
Annual AIIA membership fees are calculated based on the type and size of your organisation. Contact AIIA’s Membership team for information or to discuss fees in more detail.
You can make payment by Credit card through a secure payment gateway, or we can Invoice you (note that your Membership does not become active until the Invoice is paid in full).
Membership terms & conditions are outlined in the AIIA Constitution.
There is no individual membership in the AIIA.
- If your organisation is an AIIA Member, you can sign up to receive news and event notices, join Special Interest Groups and take advantage of member rates and services.
- Non-members can join our mailing list to receive information about events, but do not receive the weekly email newsletter, and cannot access member-only content, member discounts or services.
Join the AIIA as an Organisation, or register your profile details to receive updates on AIIA activities and events.