Australian Information Industry Association
Interested in joining us? Become an AIIA member today
Now is the time to step up and join the AIIA. Australia’s social and economic prosperity depends on it.
Technology-led innovation is both disrupting and shaping our future.
The AIIA is leading that evolution – hand-in-hand with members, government and business.
Which organisation best describes yours?
Please contact us if you want to explore the right membership package for you. Your employer might already be an AIIA member. Check here to find out.None of these? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.
The AIIA membership fees applied are based on a few factors - category of business, size of Australian workforce, or in some cases, annual revenue.
If your organisation isn’t ready to join the AIIA yet, but you want to stay in loop with AIIA news, sign up here to receive our weekly e-newsletter Bytes and register to attend our open events at non-member prices. (Many of AIIA’s premium events are exclusively for members).
Why join the AIIA?
- Be part of our digital leadership community that is shaping the national agenda. We help government and business to address critical themes linked to workforce skills, education, global competitiveness, innovation and social cohesion. Check out some of our recent policy successes.
- Accelerate your innovation sprints and create new partnerships within the AIIA’s community of start-ups, technologists, academics, innovators, political and corporate leaders.
- Create new demand and build profile for you, your people and your business through AIIA channels – events, sponsorship, thought leadership and networking opportunities. Consider nominating to join our National Board, State Councils or Special Interest Groups.
- Promote your innovations via the AIIA iAwards.
- Make more informed business decisions based on the information, event, networking and advisory services that the AIIA provides. Each week your employees will receive valuable market insight and news via our e-newsletter, Bytes and you can showcase your own content, events and thought leadership through this channel.
- Reinforce relationships within your ecosystem of partners and customers who are already AIIA members, or who attend our events.
- Recruit skilled professional and talent from within the AIIA community, and provide opportunities to develop your people – membership helps you to be an employer of choice.
- Enhance operational performance by supporting your executives in marketing, communications, HR and sales professionals. Aon Hewitt Salary Survey and AMP Super Scheme
Leveraging AIIA as a catalyst in the Australian Digital Ecosystem
How well are you connecting with Government?
What sort of leader do you want to be? You decide and we'll support you
Are you on top of current industry developments? We know what's going on
To check your company’s membership status click here.